Tuesday 10 December 2013

Application


Hello,

Look at yourself, now back to me, now back to you, now back to me. Sadly, you aren't me. I once fought a hybrid of Bruce lee and Chuck Norris and won with only my bare hands. I have discovered the cure for cancer but couldn't be bothered to remember it. I'm faster than a speeding bullet; more powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. You may think I'm superman but NO I am much better. The girl from the ring called and I told her that she only has seven days. I once counted to infinity. Twice. Some say I am Big Jack where others say that I am on a highway to hell. Think of a place you have been. I have been there. Think of a speech. I spoke it. Think of your father. I am your father. I'm a people person.

Atlantis isn't lost it's my summer house. I have never swum; water just wants to be around me. I am religion. Jesus worships me. Parting the red sea was easy. I have touched MC Hammer. Dividing by zero is an easy task for me. Where are we going? Where have we been? What has been seen? It’s all been decided by me. Mr. Bean has only spoken to me. The laws of physics don't apply to me. The rules of the road don't apply to me. All rules don't apply to me. I created Rome in a day. I created the world in seven. A bomb wasn't dropped on Hiroshima I was. I have defeated a brick wall in a game of tennis. Albert Einstein said Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. Even Einstein worships me. I’m so gangster my homies take showers for me. I created continents to keep people I don’t like away. African, Asian, White, Italian these are just a few things that I am. I enjoy a cold soda on a warm day

I’ve been to Olympus, I’ve been to Hell, I’ve been to the four corners of the earth but yet I have not been to a university, although I could be if you would just look at yourself, then back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment