Tuesday 17 December 2013

College application cover letter


To whomever this may concern,

 

I am extremely interested in the modern day automobile. I passionately strive to fill my mind with the knowledge of cars, where they came from, where they are now and where they're going. Learning about cars is my passion. Starting at a very young age the auto industry has always grabbed my attention. Since then I have been watching documentaries on how high performance cars are made. As well as reading up on the different materials used in the construction of these cars. That all being said, I don’t just like reading about them I also enjoy driving them. Working with a racing team would be my ultimate goal and I am prepared to do what is necessary to reach that goal. Cars are my world and would love to make a living working with them.

Workings hard and persevering are just a few traits that I am very well known for. At work I am a very well know as a very accomplished worker who constantly tries to better himself and the company. Finding new ways of being more efficient is a specialty I have. At school I am working very hard to achieve high grades and so far I am exceeding my goals amazingly. I also play in the grade eleven to twelve senior band. Music is another area of my life that I enjoy very much; the feeling that I get when hearing brilliant orchestral music is almost unmatchable. Being in high school is a hard thing and for most people managing their time effectively is nearly impossible. I on the other hand can manage my time very well; I rarely hand in homework late.

No comments:

Post a Comment